COVID-19 Clinic Update
Due to the current government announcement, our clinic is returning to Alert Level 2.
We kindly ask that all clients comply with the following measures:
- Avoid attendance at our clinic if you are unwell.
- We ask that only one healthy adult accompany a pet into the clinic.
- We are working to keep the waiting room as clear as possible, and social distancing rules will apply in the waiting room. To comply with these rules, you may be asked to wait in your car until we are ready for you to enter the clinic.
- If you would like to wait outside or in your car, you are welcome to do so. Please call the clinic on your arrival to let us know where you are.
- We would like to reinforce that we have increased our disinfection measures within the clinic.
If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care.
Thank you for your patience during this time.